Precast concrete components
- : D300, D350, D400, D500, D600
- : Contact
High-class concrete structure factory for foreign projects (AMACCAO PC) is the only unit in Vietnam capable of manufacturing-specific concrete structural products such as segmented tunnel panels, concrete GRC fiberglass reinforced concrete 10m wide, 2m high meets international standards. The products of the factory have been used to assemble for large projects such as Samsung Bac Ninh, AZ Thang Long, the tallest building in Vietnam Vietinbank Tower…
Currently, AMACCAO Pc has 5 factories, arranged more than 30 Belgian technology lines, each line length from 105m to 115m. The factory’s lines are suitable for the production of slab beams, I-beams of all kinds, industrial building columns, factory columns, normal square piles, prestressed square piles, sheet piles of all kinds SW300 -:- SW940, solid floor slabs, foam floor, tunnel shell…
Some specific concrete structural products:
1. Segment cellar shell plate
Segment tunnel panels manufactured for the Nhon – Hanoi station overhead railway project by Hyundai as the general contractor
2. GRC fiberglass reinforced concrete slab
Glass fiber reinforced concrete slabs GRC produced for Vietinbank Tower – one of the tallest buildings in Vietnam
3. Prefabricated wall panels
Wall panels manufactured for Samsung factory project
Construction of wall panels at Archimedes Dong Anh International School Project – Hanoi
Some common products:
1. TYPES OF PLUMBOOLS
AMACCAO PC manufactures combinations of column foundations for columns of various sizes and types, including columns of any size. Currently, we provide 3 types of column foundation: single column, double column (when there are thermal expansion joints), four columns (when there are thermal expansion joints). In addition, we also provide all types of column foundations designed specifically according to customer requirements.
2. COLUMN TEXTURE
The reinforced concrete column complex is used in single-story as well as high-rise buildings. Columns are manufactured in any shape and size with any length such as Square, round, hexagonal… and the maximum length of 18 meters. The column is continuously extended with steel and pre-loaded holes and inserted with high-strength self-inserting concrete.
Prefabricated column structure
3. BEAM STRUCTURAL
Depending on the design of the production sites, beams can be designed and supplied to suit each design. Horizontal frame structure (beam, discharge) is used to receive the load of the floor or roof, technical equipment and transmit it to the columns of the frame. Beams are divided into main beams, auxiliary beams, floor beams, or roofs…
Prefabricated beam structure
4. FLOOR CONSTRUCTION
The ceiling composite structure is created by a prestressed frame made from concrete Rn ≥ 40 Mpa. The prestressed panels are solid or hollow structures with height and width dimensions as well as Panel lengths up to 12m. Panel after being installed with the beam frame system will be continuously reinforced with steel and filled with the connecting concrete layer, creating a plane-like inter-block concrete.
5. STRUCTURE STRUCTURE STRUCTURE
Stairs are made in houses with a one-story height from 3.0 to 3.5 m, which may or may not be attached to a flat part.
Prefabricated staircase structure
6. STRUCTURE STUDENT STANDARD
Grandstand – is the place with the largest area in the construction of stadiums. The shape of the panels of the stands depends on the location of the stadium. Length can range from 5 to 9m.
AMACCAO PC has outstanding features such as:
1. High quality: The production stages are 100% controlled by a team of foreign engineers, experienced employees, and manufactured according to ISO 9001. And all raw materials are controlled 100% passed laboratory LAS 1329 (licensed by BXD), new quality put into production.
2. Landscape and architecture assurance:
– Prestressed concrete balustrades have the ability to exceed large spans.
– Reduce cross-sectional height, increase clearance height.
3. Structural guarantee:
– Very good bearing capacity.
– Control the quality of components manufactured in the factory.
– Limiting dimensional errors compared to machining at the construction site.
4. Shorten construction time:
– Reduce the work of processing formwork, support trees.
– Significantly shorten construction time due to pre-fabricated components.
– Limiting waste on the construction site, protecting the environment.
– Limiting the number of workers to be mobilized on the construction site.
Simultaneous construction, weather control during construction.
– Easy to control the quality due to construction in the factory.
5. High economic efficiency:
– Reduced cost of input materials.
Simultaneous construction, shortening the schedule leads to reduced management costs and quick capital recovery.
Reduce labor costs on site.